Fourth Birthday Gifts Australia
What do you get for someone who is 4 years old? Four year olds enjoy imagination and pretend games, and are very active.
Safety is less an issue with toys for four year olds – they can usually be trusted with toys with small parts – if in doubt, check with their parents – but be wary of sharp objects. Rounded corners are still a good idea. Tricycles and similar toys should be designed for their age and size.
Suggestions: Pretend toys like animals, cars, trucks, dress-ups and house toys. Creative four year olds like to draw and play simple musical instruments. Toys that encourage color, size and shape identification and hand-eye coordination are popular. Sturdy tricycles and riding toys are popular but check for quality and safety. Board games and simple books are good to develop language, logic and social skills.
- PeeDee Toys – Melbourne based toy shop with the widest range of brand-name toys. Gift-wrapping, Birthday Cards for 4 year olds and gift vouchers available. Flat rate delivery Australia wide. Go direct to Infant & Pre-school category or browse the following categories:
- A Little Luxury is one of our favourite gift stores with a wide range of unusual and elegant gifts, homewares and customisable gift baskets for all ages. Based in Sydney, delivery Australia-wide. See Gifts for Children
- Bockers & Pony – Distinctive and original gifts with a focus on quality, exclusivity and modern elegance. Create your own look by choosing your box and ribbon colour when ordering your gift, and include a personal message on a card inside the box. Based in Melbourne with delivery Australia wide. See their Baby & Kids Gifts for some really impressive and unusual gifts.
- Buy Eco Green supply an amazing range of innovative eco products for home, school, office, and art & craft.
- Art & Craft Supplies includes plant-based paints, bamboo paint brushes, pencils, crayons, recycled art and sketch books, scrapbooks, twine and raffia
- Writing & Stationery bamboo and biodegradable pens, pencils and more – even rulers and protractors made from biodegradable cornstarch instead of plastic and eco-friendly highlighters, whiteboard markers and biodegradable stick tape