What do you get for someone who is 14 years old? They are at secondary school. Brands matter.
Suggestions: Fourteen year olds are usually past children's toys and prefer more grown-up gifts. Books, puzzles and novelty gadgets are still fairly safe – or check to see if they have any special interests, collections or musical interests. If you know them well, you could try giving something unusual to try to spark a new interest.
- Coolthings – Everything from gadgets and gizmos to soft plush toys, cool lighting accessories and brain bending puzzles. They accept all major credit cards and electronic funds transfer. Based in Launceston, Tasmania with delivery Australia wide and free gift wrapping.
- Booktopia Australian online bookshop with a massive range of books, ebooks and DVDs including lots of Australian titles. Ship as many physical books as you like and save with their flat rate for parcel mail with tracking for anyone with an Australian delivery address. Shipping to New Zealand and international available. Start with
- Classbento – fun, creative, and recreational courses for individuals and groups in Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth and Canberra.
- iSUBSCRIBE – Give a magazine subscription that lasts all year from Australia's most comprehensive provider of magazine subscriptions online with over 550 titles including music, fashion, lifestyle, hobbies.
- Silly Gifts add some fun brighten someone's day – give the gift of silliness!