What do you get for someone who is 15 years old?
Suggestions: Fifteen year olds can seem very grown-up. Books, puzzles and novelty gadgets are still fairly safe, or check to see if they have any special interests, collections or musical interests.
They like fashion and music but you really have to know what sort. Luxury bathrobes or cycling gear can be a safer gift than day clothing.
If you know them well, you could try giving something unusual to try to spark a new interest, or to get outside and active.
- Classbento – online classes for creative activities combined with a gift box of materials
- Coolthings – Everything from gadgets and gizmos to soft plush toys, cool lighting accessories and brain bending puzzles. They accept all major credit cards and electronic funds transfer. Based in Launceston, Tasmania with delivery Australia wide and free gift wrapping.
- Gifts Australia has a special section for teenagers and overlapping suggestions for teen gifts and teen boys You can browse by price range and age groups.
- Booktopia Australian online bookshop with a massive range of books, ebooks and DVDs including lots of Australian titles. Ship as many physical books as you like and save with their flat rate for parcel mail with tracking for anyone with an Australian delivery address. Shipping to New Zealand and international available. Start with
- iSUBSCRIBE – Give a magazine subscription that lasts all year from Australia's most comprehensive provider of magazine subscriptions online with over 550 titles including music, fashion, lifestyle, hobbies.
- ProBikeKit Australia: select from a huge collection of cycling gear for all levels of cyclist from those at the top of their game to the casual riders. Choose from clothing and components to accessories and technology.
- Silly Gifts add some fun brighten someone's day – give the gift of silliness!