If you won’t treat yourself, who will?
When you buy your own birthday gifts – either as a personal treat, or to spend the money that someone has given you for your birthday – make it something special and memorable.
Forget New Year’s resolutions – there’s nothing like a birthday to make you look back at your life and consider things you’d like to change to build a better future.
Maybe you’ll want to change your image with a makeover, lose some weight, change your job, get new interests. Or perhaps you should just treat yourself, because if you don’t value yourself you can hardly expect others to.
Here are some suggestions…
- Coolthings – Amuse yourself with gadgets and gizmos to soft plush toys, cool lighting accessories and brain bending puzzles. They accept all major credit cards and electronic funds transfer. Based in Launceston, Tasmania with delivery Australia wide and free gift wrapping.
- iPersonalised strong, reliable Samsung and Apple phone cases – choose from lots of designs. Accessories and gift cards so they can shoose their own.
- Booktopia treat yourself with a selection of your favourite reads from this Australian online bookshop with a massive range of books, ebooks, audio books and DVDs. Titles include lots of Australian titles including signed, limited editions. Ship as many physical books as you like and save with their flat rate for parcel mail with tracking for anyone with an Australian delivery address.
- Kitchen Style stock a huge range of brand name kitchenware and cookware products at competitive pricing. Brands include household names such as Maxwell & Williams dinnerware and cutlery, Bodum glassware and appliances to niche items such as Be Enlightened Scented Candles.
- Crumpler has high quality, functional bags, luggage and accessories for travel, work and fun!
- Magazine Subscriptions to nurture an existing or new passion.
- Experience vouchers – from massage and cooking courses to leaping our of an aeroplane.
- For serious puzzlers! Puzzle Master (CA Store) is a Canadian manufacturer of wire disentanglement puzzles. They have an amazing range of puzzles and brain teasers including wood puzzles, wire puzzles for all ages. Prices are in Canadian dollars but they have a currency converter where you can see the approximate price in Australian dollars on each product page. They also have…