Have a green party for St Patrick's Day, or for a birthday party for someone who loves the environment or the colour green.
- Toys – search the shops listed on our pages for babies, toddlers, boys and girls, or in the categories on the right.
Green party costumes include leprechauns and all things Irish, green-eyed monsters, Robin Hood, Martians and other aliens, plants, frogs, the green Power Ranger, and more. Browse these online shops for green costumes:
- Costume Box – Fancy dress, make-up, accessories, and more for kids and adults. Based in New South Wales with Australia-wide delivery.
Green Food Ideas
- Green fruit salad – cut up some green fruit and mix with a dash of fruit juice to prevent browning. Green fruit includes kiwi fruit, green apples, green grapes, honeydew melons, and starfruit.
- Make green jelly — add some chopped green fruit for extra excitement!
- Serve desserts with green custard, cream, or yoghurt dyed with green food colouring.
- Choc chip mint icecream and pistachio icecream are already green.
- Biscuits, cakes, and muffins with pistachio nuts have a green tinge.
- Green eggs and ham – add a few drops of green food colouring to scrambled eggs and mix in some diced ham.
- Snack on celery and cucumber sticks dipped in guacamole or other green dip.
- Spinach and cheese pie – if you make your own pastry you could dye that green too!
- For a side dish serve green vegetables – zucchini, asparagus, peas, green beans, spinach, broccoli, cabbage, brussels sprouts.
- Eat green pasta – it contains spinach which adds more colour than flavour. You could serve it with some green vegetables and basil pesto.
- Drink green tea or green cordial. Put a couple of drops of green food colouring in a glass before pouring in milk and watch it magically turn from white to green. Cocktails including Crème de Menthe or Midori will be green.
See more Gift & Party Ideas by Colour