The gift you give someone says a lot about how you see them so choose your gifts with care. Are they the honoured elders of the family, grey nomads about to set off on their travels, or newly retired and adapting to their newfound freedom?
Some will like practical gifts, especially things that make life easier for them. Others will prefer a bit of pampering, or recognition of their interests.
- A Little Luxury is one of our favourite gift stores with a wide range of unusual and elegant gifts, homewares and customisable gift baskets. Based in Sydney, delivery Australia-wide.
- Gifts for her and Gifts for him
- Gourmet Hampers
- Wine & Alcohol Gifts – Little Luxury have an extensive wine list. All wines can be purchased on their own or added to other gifts.
- Books – a great selection of gift books to complement other gifts or as a gift on their own. Topics include popular sports such as golf, cricket and most football codes, cooking, gardening, fishing, love, astrology, travel, food and wine. Books can be added to any hamper or included with any bottle of wine by selecting them in the add on section or choose your book and add a gift.
Gourmet Hampers and Gift Baskets from A Little Luxury
- Caricature King – unique gifts made from a photo of the birthday person to mark the occasion. Digital caricatures from under $50, poster print or print and framing options.
- Cool Things have all the latest cool gadgets, gizmos and novelties to amuse and exercise the brain and the laughing muscles. They are based in Launceston, Tasmania and deliver Australia-wide and internationally.
- Using WordPress to tell your story Online course and membership site provides skills and support to publish your story, essays, memoirs or family history and manage who gets to read, contribute and comment. More here …
- EZY-UPS Dressing Aid is the Australian designed easy to use light weight tool created to solve the problem of people struggling with mobility & flexibility issues.
EZY-UPS Dressing Aid choose from white, pink or blue.