Bob the Builder Party Ideas
- Brick Passing – Start with two or more lines each with a pile of fake bricks made out of toy blocks or shoe boxes. The first team to have all the bricks at the other end gets a prize.
- Pin the Tools on Bob – This is just like Pin the Tail on the Donkey. Get a poster of Bob the Builder and create some tools to pin on while the person pinning is blindfolded.
- Foreman Says – Create your own variation of the classic party game ‘Simon Says’.
- Food Ideas – For snack time a whistle is blown and all the ‘construction workers’ gather for bag lunches such as party pies and sausage rolls.
- Invitations – Cut birthday invitations into the shapes of construction tools made out of yellow cardboard.
- Decorations – Rolls of caution tape are available from any hardware store and can be used to wrap gifts, decorate the party area or to barricade off areas where the kids should and should not play. It may also be possible to make a few yellow caution signs and hang them around the party area.
Construction Gifts & Toys
- There are toy shops listed under babies, toddlers, girls, and boys. Search individual shop sites to find all their latest Bob the Builder and construction style gifts.